Honest- 11/30/22

 “Gods still got you so you are going to be ok”- Note to self by Stephan Stanley & Riley Clemons. To be transparent, I’m very anxious of leaving my family and my friends. This song has helped me and I’m so grateful that God is ALWAYS there. He has been reminding me of 1 Peter 5:7, Jeremiah 29:11, 2 Corinthians 3:17, Philippians 4:19, Matthew 6:27, and Philippians 4:6. Today is my last day at Chick-fil-A, and I don’t want to leave my team. My heart literally hurts thinking about not working there anymore. I’m sitting on a bridge that my dad made by our flowing creek, listening to Note to self on repeat. It’s beautiful with the sun glistening on the water and the small waterfalls powerfully making its way down the creek. The small ripples and bubbles and the water pouring off the big rock below me, and feeling the sun’s warmth, it’s peaceful. I would love your prayers today and in the coming days for peace and to get my stress under control. Thank you all for being apart of this journey with me. I love you guys.


“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” 

- Philippians 4:7


In Him, 

Abi

Comments

Popular Posts