Merry Christmas!

 “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”- Isaiah 9:6

 Merry Christmas! I hope you all have had a wonderful day! (Sorry this is late!) 

 My siblings surprised me this morning with a song they wrote about me leaving saying ‘don’t go, but we know this is a part of God’s plan.’ I lost it. I have been trying so hard to not think about leaving. I know it’s only for 6 months but it feels like forever. Please pray for my family and for the stress in the air to die down. God’s got this. I’m SO very grateful for all of y’all’s LOVE and SUPPORT for this upcoming adventure. Keeping you all in my prayers. 

In Him,

Abi :)

Comments

Popular Posts