Finding Comfort with God

Hey y’all! I’m so sorry that I’m just now writing this! Man, I don’t know where to start! God has been moving in sooooooooooo many ways ever since I stepped onto the plane to Hawaii! From Arrival day to now, has been a season of highs and lows. Our days consist of lectures in the mornings and dance in the evenings, lectures have been on Hearing Gods voice, Father Heart of God, Identity in Christ, Bible Overview, and Holy Spirit. YWAM is amazing at getting you out of your comfort zone and learning how to be transparent.  I have been feeling y’all’s prayers and I’m so very grateful you all care so much!! To be completely honest, I like it here a lot and I’m learning so much, but I miss my family and the comforts of home. So I’m learning to trust God and lean on Him.

Sara (from Columbia, South America), Janelle (Georgia, USA), and I walking back from class
My new sisters and brother surprised me and dressed up for my birthday! They are truly an answer to prayer! And I love them so much!
God likes to show off with His sunsets! He’s the master artist! He’s so cool!
You guys… STARFRUIT IS SO GOOD! It’s weird but amazing!
Cafeteria sunsets :)
I will call him squishy and he will be my squishy! - Dory (finding nemo) :) there are a LOT of geckos and this little guy was just wanting a ride.

Anyways, just thought I’d show y’all a couple fun pics! Thank y’all so much for all your love and support! I love y’all and am praying for each and every one of you! Please be praying for peace from spiritual battles for my friends and myself. The devil does not want us here and we can feel it! But our God is soooooooooooo much bigger and is on our side!

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil, in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything to stand. Stand firm, then, with the belt of truth, buckled around your waist, with the breast plate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all of this, take up a shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of the salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests with this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”
Ephesians 6:11-18

In Him, Abi

Comments

Popular Posts