Thank you!

Hey y’all! I hope you all are having an amazing week! Since my last post, God has been healing a lot in my mind and heart through intercessory prayer and just spending time with Him. My room/teammates have been such a blessing and becoming closer every day. I didn’t realize that I had so much emotional baggage coming into DTS and now that we are more than halfway through lecture phase now (wow!),  I feel very drained. 
We dance around 4-5 hours every day and I love it but I’ma bit tired, we are learning so much choreography and working with the kids dance class (my favorite part of the week) on Wednesdays. We have dance track on Mondays and we work on improv for our dance testimonies for a couple hours then we have rehearsal for our Coming Home production (the story of The Prodigal Son through dance and acting).
I’m siting with my friend, Janelle, next to a boba and dessert bar place and trying to figure out what to write. We just finished a classic black tea boba and strawberry shortcake ice cream :) it ‘‘twas delicious. I am grateful for the times when I can take a break and be with my Father and with my friends. We are here for such a time as this and God is using me in so many ways and I’m learning a lot of life lessons and how to pray and trust in Him with every ounce of my being. Please be praying for sleep, for anxiety to go away, for me not to isolate myself, for the spiritual battle that all of us are facing, and for the girls that are sick in our rooms. I love and miss you all so much. Have a great week! 

Some lecture notes on Lordship this past week
Painting with these beautiful girls for funsies :)
The song ‘faithful to the end’ by Cory Asbury came to mind while I was painting this
Sunset vibes :)
Drinking some tea and hangin out with mi hermanas (my sisters)
Living stones is the church that most YWAMers go to on Sunday and its such a peaceful place
This is the Ohana court where we have Monday morning worship, Ministry Night, and Thursday night gatherings, and occasionally we have lectures there.
A double rainbow!! God is so cool!!
On a get together with my one on one (a mentor during a discipleship training school that helps you process lectures and life in general) it is now my new favorite beach :)

Keeping you all in my prayers, let me know if you guys have any prayer requests and or questions and we can set up a time to talk! I’m pretty busy most of the week but I can work around it or talk on weekends :)

“For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” (‭‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1‬‬:‭9‬-‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

In Him,

Abi :)


 

Comments

Popular Posts